12/08/2008

DAMAGED

one week until i get that phrase tattooed across my chest. its now more than ever that i am realizing how unfortunately true that statement is. i will never have the normal life that i was always promised. i will always hate the world and most of the people in it will hate me, and there is nothing i can do about it. my parents tried to put me down the path opposite of theirs, but i inherited all of their fuckups and am slowly working on making them look like saints through my failures. i think i will accomplish a lot in my lifetime, but i'll have to work 4 times as hard just to not fuck it all up.

mine is the path of most resistance.

1 comment:

Zachary Wuerthner said...

I tried to post a picture of the Damaged album art but Blogger doesn't accept image HTML tags.

I miss you, dude.

PS: http://www.discogs.com/image/R-581152-1215259912.jpeg